Your purchase is protected if:
– The item was purchased on our platform.
– The item you received was damaged, defective, or substantially different from the item represented on the product detail page.
– Your order did not arrive not due to factors related to the buyer (for example: the wrong shipping address was provided).
– You raise a claim by opening a dispute (mail to support).
– The product is within our Domestic Return guarantee.
– Your account is in good standing.
– Your item is returned to the seller due to customs duties (customs clearance/taxes are not included).